A right arm
for each task
Why Choose Office Automator?
Office Automator is a complete, 100% customizable package for contract furniture dealers. This highly flexible tool simplifies your daily operations. The only product in its category to integrate all your business procedures.
- Import | Export .SIF files.
- Electronic catalogs from all current manufacturers | Proposals are 100% customizable.
- Customizable visual dashboard.
- 100% integrated with ARTOPEX’s ordering system.
- Complex commission grid matrix management.
- Installation calendars and scheduling.
- Centralize all documents in Automator | pictures, e-mails, voice mails, etc.
- Bi-directional bridge with most accounting systems.
A Turnkey Solution for Maximum Results
Take full advantage of Automator from day 1, with the help of Rocksoft’s complimentary professional services:
- Evaluation and analysis of your network infrastructure
- Tailored to fit programming of your Office Automator package
- On-site employee training and software support.
- 24/7 Double Line Support! (On-line + phone line technical support) – Monday to Friday from 8 AM to 5PM
- Office Automator can import files directly from Project Matrix, DataOne and Giza specifier programs and place them into a presentable quotation, pre-tagged and ready to go, thus saving a considerable amount of time and energy.
- All sections are tagged and each line item is listed as described/detailed in the original manufacturer’s listing.
- All items are linked to the original drawing specifications, eliminating the need for tedious cut and paste and thus preventing the duplication of data, and possible errors.
- With Automator, each salesperson can generate a quote within minutes. Project numbers are assigned to each sales representative.
- Quotes can be revised and modified until a final quote is accepted. Each revision is tracked and identified as the negotiating process evolves.
- Automator’s programming platform (built using Microsoft certified programming languages) allows multiple users to use the program simultaneously.
• Each user has his/her own level of security, which enables locking/viewing features for each type of task being performed
- Office Automator takes away all the complexity involved in order sorting and follow-up. Your buyer could even take a vacation during the project!
- Purchase orders are generated from a central location. With a click of the mouse, you can generate as much as thirty purchase orders within a few minutes.
- All purchase orders are pre-tagged right from the start. You never have to worry about what will go where, and to whom it will be delivered.
- All government forms, tax forms and presentation formats you may need are pre-set so you don’t have to repeat these tasks.
- Automator generates many detailed reports to inform your clients and staff of the evolution of each order.
- With Office Automator, you can track every aspect of an order, from the moment it was issued to the delivery.
- Since Office Automator pre-tags all items in the quotation stage, the information specified at job sign-off will be used at delivery.
- Acknowledgement and revised acknowledgement reports are sent as needed to each customer.
These reports detail the delivery dates and offer real time status.
- Automator offers numerous other detailed reports to help improve business relations with your clients and suppliers, allowing you to gain control while saving precious time.
- Office Automator can connect to the most common accounting packages.
- Data from Automator can be automatically transferred to your accounting system*, eliminating the need for your accounting team to re-enter all transactions.
- You can also choose to use Office Automator as a validation tool for data entry.
- With Automator’s Credit Memo Wizard, credit notes are surprisingly simple to create and manage.
- Automator links to Microsoft Outlook® and Microsoft Exchange for a well-documented follow-up with clients, suppliers, installers, etc.
- To protect the integrity of data, each user has a limited access according to their own level of security as established by company policy.
- Should GP levels change, Automator will recalculate commissions automatically.
- Operating system: Microsoft® Windows® 2008 or later
- Microsoft® Windows® 2008 or 2013 Server (recommended for more than one user)
- Minimum: Worksations running Windows 7® , Windows8® , or Windows 10®
- Microsoft Windows Terminal Server with Users Cal licences accordingly.